before using the services provided by this service, the user must read the full terms of this agreement and click "I agree to the terms of service and exchange rules". Clicking this button means that the user fully and unconditionally accepts all the requirements provided for in this agreement.
the Agreement is a public offer in accordance with article 437 of the civil code of the Russian Federation, which the user accepts by creating an exchange request, issued on this site.
After the user accepts this agreement, the exchange service user acknowledges that the agreement is properly executed and cannot challenge the legality of electronic approval. Each of the parties agrees that the agreement, which is in electronic form, has the same legal force as a written document.
operations with title signs are performed in accordance with the rules, regulations, and operating procedures of Payment systems and credit organizations.
the Operator offers its services to any users or individuals and does not check the eligibility and legality of the user's ownership of title signs.
Terms used in the agreement
- CoinShop24.net (hereinafter - the Operator)-a system for providing Internet services for the exchange of title characters.
- Operator's website – CoinShop24.net< / li>
- User – an individual who wishes to use the Operator's services and has accepted this agreement with the exchange service (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement).
- Agreement - (public offer) is a legal agreement between the User and the Operator regarding the subject matter of the Agreement.
- offer – the Operator's offer to conclude a transaction in the form of this Agreement.
- Acceptance – full and unconditional acceptance of the terms of the Agreement by clicking "I agree to the terms of service and exchange rules".
- Title characters — a conventional unit of a particular payment system that corresponds to the calculations of electronic systems and indicates the scope of rights that correspond to the agreement between the electronic payment system and its user.
- title character Exchange is an automated product of Internet services provided by the Operator on the basis of this Agreement.
- Parties - the User and the Operator, provided that they are mentioned in this Agreement together.
- A payment system is a set of rules, contractual relationships, technologies, calculation methods, internal and external regulations that allow all participants in the system to perform financial transactions and settlements with each other.
- exchange Rate - the cost ratio of two exchanged title characters.
- Referral - a person who used the service or bought something based on Your recommendation.
- Referral-user of the Operator that attracts referrals.
1. Subject of the agreement
1.1 the Operator provides the services listed in section 2 of the Agreement. In this case, the User must comply with the terms and perform the obligations listed in section 3 of the Agreement. The procedure for providing services is governed by section 4 of the Agreement.
2. List of services provided by the Operator
2.1 Making an Application, the User assigns and the Operator on his behalf but for the account of the User who performs actions for the reception and further transmission claimed by the User of the amount of title characters person or persons wishing to purchase any cash equivalent in the amount not less than that provided in the parameters of the Application submitted by the User, and actions on transfer of cash equivalent in the amount specified in the parameters of the application, to the account specified by the User.
2.2 the Service undertakes to exchange title characters for a fee paid by the User, after making an Application . The Operator undertakes to translate the title characters to the details specified by the User.
2.3 the amount of payment for the services provided by the Operator is reflected in the Application and agreed by the User through registration and submission of the Application. The operator withholds payment for the services rendered by it at the time of conducting the corresponding operation for the exchange of title characters.< / p>
2.4 the exchange Rate of title characters is set by the Operator independently And published on the website. The operator has the right to unilaterally change the exchange Rate of title characters at any time, without notifying Users additionally. The current Rate is reflected on the website at the time of registration of the Application by the User.
2.5 the Operator provides the User with information and technical support.
2.6 if the Request cannot be fulfilled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Operator, including lack of communication, lack of reserves, etc. The operator undertakes to return the title characters to the User within the next 24 hours.
3. User responsibilities
3.1 Provide the Operator with complete and accurate data for the provision of services provided for in section 2 of the Agreement.
3.2 Provide access to the Internet network using computer or other equipment.
3.3 Inform the Operator if the services were not rendered in full or in part. The message must be sent no later than 30 days after the event indicated above.
3.4 Specify accurate and reliable data when interacting with the Operator:
- your payment details;
- a working email address;
3.5 independently calculate and pay all taxes required in accordance with the tax legislation of the User's location.
3.6 Comply with the relevant legislation, and do not tamper with communication flows or create obstacles to the normal operation of the Operator's software code.
4. Procedure for providing services
4.2 Request for services provided by the Operator, process control services and receive information about the progress of their provision is solely with the corresponding user interface provided by the Operator.
4.3 Any completed operation performed by the Operator at the request of the User is considered irrevocable, i.e. it cannot be canceled by the User after its completion — the User receives what is due to him under the previously accepted terms of service.
4.4 if the user does not receive title characters within 20 minutes from the moment of acceptance of the Agreement by the User on the details provided by the Operator, the Agreement on the terms specified in the Application is considered terminated by the Operator unilaterally as not entered into force, without notifying the User.
4.5 the Rate of title characters is fixed by the Operator for no more than 20 (twenty) minutes from the moment of creating the Application. If the User has made a payment after 20 (twenty) minutes, the Operator automatically updates the exchange rate. If the User does not agree to perform the operation at the updated exchange rate, the Operator returns the title characters. If the Operator is unable to make a transfer of funds due to the User's fault for a long time, the payment rate will be changed to the current one when these negative circumstances are eliminated and the transfer can be made. All Commission expenses for the transfer are made from the received funds at the User's expense.
4.6 in case of termination of the Agreement, received after the term specified in clause 4.4. of the Agreement, shall be returned to the sender's Bank details within the next 24 hours. When making a refund, all Commission expenses for the transfer of title characters are made from the received funds at the User's expense. The operator is not responsible for possible delays in the return, if they occurred through no fault of the Operator.
4.7 In the event that the number of received title units differs from the one declared by the User, the Operator may require documentation confirming the receipt of the changed amount from the client, unilaterally terminate the Agreement by refusing to execute the Application and returning the funds received to the sender's details within the next 24 hours. When making a return, all commission costs for the translation of title units are made from the funds received at the expense of the User. The Operator is not responsible for possible delays in the return if they arose through no fault of the Operator.
4.8 if the user does not send the monetary equivalent to the Bank details specified by the User within 24 hours from the beginning of the Agreement, if there are no reasons for blocking the title characters received at the User's Request from the Operator, the User may request the termination of the Agreement by canceling their Application and returning the title characters in full.
4.9 The request for cancellation of the Application must be fulfilled by the Operator only if, at the time of receipt of such a request, the monetary equivalent was not sent to the details specified by the User. The return of title characters is made by the Operator to the sender's Bank details within 24 hours after receiving the request for cancellation. The operator is not responsible for possible delays in the return, if they occurred through no fault of the Operator.
4.10 the Operator has the right to engage third-party performers to fulfill its obligations.
4.11 the Operator has the right to refuse to provide the services provided by this Agreement and return the title signs made by the User WITHOUT compensation of Payment system commissions to the User without explaining the reasons.
4.12 the Operator has the right to refuse further service to the User if the User violates any of the clauses of this Agreement.
4.13 If the Operator refuses to continue servicing the User, the Operator notifies the User of its decision by email or phone call, and then freezes the User's account and all current user Requests. Further, the Operator returns the title characters received at the request of the User to the sender's details within 24 hours from the moment of refusal. When making a refund, all Commission expenses for the transfer of title characters are made from the received funds at the User's expense. The operator is not responsible for possible delays in the return, if they occurred through no fault of the Operator.
4.14 All subsequent Requests created by the User after the Operator refuses to continue servicing the User are automatically frozen. Accounts associated with these Requests are blocked.
4.15 the Operator is entitled to:
4.15.1 Recalculate the exchange rate in orders or make a refund to the client if the exchange rate of the currency pair has changed by 2% or more before the funds are received on the application.
4.15.2 Refuse to perform the exchange for clients whose purpose is to make a profit from the exchange service due to the difference in the exchange rate of currency pairs.
4.15.3 Temporarily suspend activities in order to modernize the website or to correct problems.
4.15.4 If the competent authorities, the administration of the Payment systems or the User complains about fraudulent actions, stop the exchange operation until the situation is clarified.
4.15.5 Set discounts for exchange operations at your own discretion.
4.15.6 If necessary, independently carry out activities to collect additional data about the User by any available means. All information collected as a result of such activities is not made public, is not transferred to third parties, except as otherwise described in the Agreement.
4.15.7 Perform a recalculation that corresponds to the actual receipt of title units, if the Operator receives an amount different from that specified in the Application.
4.15.8 If the User detects a forgery of communication flows or the User exerts influence in order to worsen the work of the Operator/Website, the Application is suspended or the title units are returned to the User.
4.15.9 Suspend or cancel the operation in progress if information is received from the authorized bodies about the incompetence of the User's possession of title units and / or other information that makes it impossible for the Service to provide services to the User.
4.15.10 To transfer information about the transfer of title units to law enforcement agencies, the administration of Payment systems, as well as victims of the User's illegal actions, who suffered as a result of fraud proven by the judicial authorities.
4.15.11 Send information of an advertising nature to the User's specified e-mail address.
4.15.12 Stop correspondence or negotiations with the User if the User is rude, insults, asks questions that are not related to the Operator's support service or does not answer the questions raised by the support service, or otherwise violates the terms of the Agreement.
4.15.13 Block the operation if the User made a payment from someone else's account or changed the size of the exchanged title units.
4.15.14 Change the terms of the Loyalty Program and the Affiliate Program at your own discretion.
4.16. In order to prevent and prevent fraud and unauthorized transfers, as well as to comply with the requirements of international law, card verification has been introduced in certain cases when providing the services provided for by this Agreement. The verification process takes 10-15 minutes. To verify the card, the User must:
- take a photo of the Bank card from which the transfer will be made in the future, against the background of a monitor with an open tab on the website;
- upload the photo to the website for verification.
4.17. the User, when applying for the services provided by this Agreement, guarantees that he is not involved in:
- money laundering operations;
- receiving income from drug trafficking;
- receiving income from criminal and / or terrorist activities;
- receiving income from trade with countries that trade with international organizations is prohibited;
- receiving income from any other illegal activity.
5.1 in accordance with international law, the Operator adheres to a number of rules and implements a number of procedures aimed at preventing the use of services provided by the Operator for the purpose of conducting money laundering operations, that is, actions aimed at returning money or other securities of illegal origin to the financial and economic market, making their acquisition and possession quite legal and normal, as well as conducting other operations of an illegal nature.
5.2 the Operator sets certain requirements for all Requests created by the User:
- the sender and recipient of the title characters on the Application must be the same person.
- it is strictly forbidden for a User to create Requests using anonymous proxy servers or any other anonymous Internet connections.
5.3 to prevent illegal operations, the Operator:
- uses an internal system for automated analysis of transactions and User behavior (fraud prevention system) that stops all suspicious transactions of the User.
- checks all the data provided by the User in all available ways.
5.4 the Operator reserves the right to freeze the User's account and all current user Requests until the user receives copies of the User's identity documents, as well as the source of origin of the title characters and other information necessary to verify the operation in the following cases:
- if a violation of any of the requirements set forth in this Agreement is detected.
- if the Operator's administration has reasonable suspicions that the user is trying to use the Operator's services for money laundering or any other illegal operations.
5.5 in turn, the User undertakes to provide the requested document within 1 (one) business day after receiving the request for its provision, or request cancellation of the application. If the User refuses to provide the requested documents, the Operator reserves the right to refuse further service to the User.< / p>
5.6 the Operator reserves the right to refuse further service to the User and take the actions described in clause 4.11 of this Agreement, after which it will transfer all the User's data available to the Operator, as well as all available information about the User's operations to law enforcement agencies in the following cases:
- identify transactions aimed at money laundering, financing of terrorist organizations, fraud of any kind, as well as transactions aimed at conducting any other illegal or illegal operations.
- there is a reasonable suspicion that the document provided by the User to identify the User is fake or invalid.
- receipt of information from authorized authorities about the User's unauthorized possession of electronic units or financial resources and/or other information that makes it impossible for the Service to provide services to the User.
- detection of any actions or attempts to perform actions by the User aimed at exerting any negative influence on the Operator's hardware and software complex.
- detection of any actions or attempts to commit actions by the User aimed at stealing databases and other tangible and intangible property of the Service.
- detection of any actions or attempts to perform actions by the User that may cause any material or non-material harm to the Operator.
6. responsibility of parties. Additional terms of service provided by the Operator.
6.1 the Operator offers its services around the clock and seven days a week and will strive to ensure that the hardware and software complex that implements the Operator's capabilities works without failures.
6.2 the Operator provides its services on an "as is" basis as described on the website and does not offer any additional guarantees.
6.3 when Requesting services from the Operator, the User agrees that the Operator's liability is limited to the funds received from the User for the execution of the subject matter of this Agreement. The operator does not provide additional guarantees and does not bear any additional responsibility to the User.
6.4 the Operator is not responsible for any losses, lost profits or other expenses incurred by the User as a result of:
- inability to access the Operator's website and services;
- delays, errors or failures in making Bank payments or electronic transfers;
- erroneous User expectations regarding the Operator's tariff rates, transaction profitability, and other subjective factors.
6.5 if the User provides erroneous data in the information about the details of the recipient of funds, the Operator does not bear any responsibility for any adverse consequences or damage resulting from this error.
6.6 the User guarantees compensation for the Operator's losses in cases of claims or claims directly or indirectly related to the User's use of the Operator's services, except for losses caused by the operator's own culpable (intentional or negligent) actions.
6.7 the User undertakes to refrain from using the Operator's services to conduct fraudulent and illegal transactions and agrees that any attempt to exchange fraudulent capital will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The User's actions may be considered illegal in accordance with the legislation of the User's country of residence.
6.8 the User is prohibited from using the Operator's services to create a large number of Applications for the purpose of obtaining final profit due to the difference in the exchange rates of title characters. If the User does not comply with the rules of the Partner program, the Operator has the right to cancel the bonus savings of the Referral User and block his account.< / p>
6.9 when participating in the Operator's Partner program, the User is prohibited from attracting accounts registered for themselves as Referrals.
6.10 the User acknowledges that the content of the Operator's website falls under the protection of legislation on the protection of property rights, intellectual property and copyright. Unauthorized use of this content is illegal.
6.11 Payment systems and / or financial institutions / credit organizations are solely responsible for the funds entrusted to them by the User. The operator cannot be a party to the agreement between the Payment system and/or financial institution/credit institution and the User.
7. Claims and disputes
7.1 Claims under this Agreement are accepted by the Operator in the form of an email in which the User specifies the essence of the claim. This email is sent to The operator's details specified on the site. The term for reviewing the user's claim is 7 (seven) business days.
7.2 Any of the Parties has the right to apply to the court at the place of registration of the Service for resolution of the dispute.
8. Changes to the terms of service
8.1. the Operator has the right to change or Supplement the Agreement at any time. The new version comes into force after publication on the website.
8.2. the Operator has the ability to add / adjust the terms of the Agreement, as well as the rules of cumulative discounts without individual notification of the User. Any changes will take effect after the relevant information appears on the website.
9. Term of the Agreement
9.1. the Agreement shall enter into force upon receipt of the title characters in the full amount specified in the Application from the User to the Operator. The agreement is valid for a period that is set from the moment of filing the Application to the termination of the Agreement on the initiative of one of the Parties.
In order to counteract the legalization of proceeds from crime and the financing of terrorism, exchange offices conduct AML checks of transactions received from customers.
If the transaction is identified as high-risk, the exchange office may suspend the exchange operation until verification is carried out in accordance with FATF standards.
Administration of the Coinshop24 Service, due to the danger of crimes related to money laundering and the financing of terrorist activities,
has developed a policy to identify such transactions and other illegal activities.
To determine such transactions, Coinshop24 uses the service web.amlbot.com .
If the AML risk of a transaction exceeds the value of 60%, the service reserves the right to:
1. Suspend the transaction for a period of 14 days or withhold the user's funds until the incident is fully investigated.
2. Request a photo or video from the user with a document confirming the user's identity.
3. Request a Screenshot or Video from the user's personal account of the cryptocurrency withdrawal wallet;
4. To return digital assets only to the banking details from which the transfer was made or to other banking details, after full verification by the Service security service and user verification.
5. Request other materials and documents related to the application from the user.
6. To refuse the Client to withdraw funds to the account of third parties without explaining the reasons.
7. The refund will be processed by the Service within 14 (fourteen) calendar days, starting from the date when the User was notified with the decision of the Service regarding his request for a refund.
When making a refund, after passing the verification (verification), the user is obliged to confirm the details for receiving a refund. The commission for the refund is deducted from the client's funds.
If the user does not provide the requested information and does not respond to the service's requests within 3 calendar months, the funds withheld will not be refunded.